Sunday, November 25, 2007

Puzzle Challenge Crosswords & More


I seen this game in my local EB's and, considering as to how I like Word Find Puzzles, I decided to get it for my PS2. Yet, seeing as to how it was made with the original PS2 Blue disc in mind for its' format and my PS2 no longer plays them, I decided to get the game for my PSP. I'm happy that I did because this is a game that's great to play on the go and otherwise. It contains well over 1000 word and logic puzzle games, providing 200+ hours of gameplay to exercise your mind as well as entertain the puzzle lover in you. It also has game sharing technology in which you can play via wireless connection with one disc for the PSP system. For $19.99, you just can't beat that. This is a game I heartily recommend for hours of fun.
Puzzle Challenge Crosswords & More

No comments: