Sunday, November 25, 2007

Saitek X52 Flight Control System


I bought the Saitek X52 controller for my husband for his birthday. I had given him the Microsoft Flight Simulator X for Christmas and he had been using the mouse to control the aircraft since that time. He had always commented on how difficult it was to control the aircraft with the mouse and was interested in getting a flight controller but the price at Best Buy was prohibitive (around $129). When I spotted the price here - around $98- I decided to get the controller. Since getting and using the controllers, he has commented numerous times about the ease of use and the ability to control aircraft within the software simpler and wondered why we didn't get this sooner. It has been difficult to get him away from the computer now and he spends a lot of spare time "flying"!! Oh what have I done! I am very happy with the quality and the controls on the unit. Took a little time to figure out that we had to configure the Flight Simulator software to use a controller instead of the mouse. Only operator error, no problem with the controllers.
Saitek X52 Flight Control System

No comments: